- Detail Images
True style means looks so hot you almost forget about comfort and function.
Even the most stylie jacket on the slopes will look like a snot rag if it's wet and accompanied by frostbite and blue lips, and the Scott Women's Stefani Jacket, with its cozy Microloft insulation and Spectrm weather protection, understands this. It has steeze galore with asymmetric styling and bold hues, and since it knows beauty is more than skin deep, the Stefani also gives you fully taped seams, a powder skirt, a detachable hood, and vents. Because style also is smart.
- 10.12 Spectrm and fully taped seams help block water during winter storms
- 80g and 100g Microloft insulation keeps you warm to the marrow yet mobile
- Regular fit is roomy enough for freedom of movement, but not excessively baggy
- Underarm zips let you dump heat when you ride up a sweat or hike
- Detachable, fully adjustable hood prevents brain-freeze and provides fine-fitting cranial comfort
- Powder skirt with pant interlock system, adjustable drawcord hem, and hook-and-loop cuffs keep drafts and leaks from squeezing in
- Internal security pocket with MP3 headphone cord exit lets you rock out and get in the groove; sleeve pass pocket means you don't have to unzip in the cold
- Zippered chest and 2 hand-warmer pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
Warm and stylish!
Bought this jacket for my stepdaughter. She loves it. We live in Utah.
This Jacket is perfect for skiing and just to wear a stylish jacket around the town in the rain or snow. Love the buttons on the sleeves, back, and chest. They really add that extra style. Great outer shell and doesn't need much layering. Love that it has pit vents and 4 pockets. Highly recommend for skiing or snowboarding. Whatever women's shirt size you wear order the same size and you should be good, unless you plan to layer with a thick down vest, but layering with down is not necessary with this insulated jacket.
Do u have any of the Scott Stefani...
Do u have any of the Scott Stefani burgundy/geranium/Aruba blue in XL? Will u be getting them in? I am very keen to buy one.