Scott Slope Pant - Boys'
- Detail Images
Rugged, waterproof, and fit for years of service.
Scott kept the Boys' Slope Pant simple and durable so it'll keep your boy dry through more than a few wet winter seasons. Spectrm fabric uses a waterproof breathable membrane to fight off wet weather when he's at the mountain, and the regular fit suits a variety of body shapes so you could even pass this pant down to his little brother when it's time.
- Spectrm fabric uses a waterproof breathable membrane that keeps him dry and comfortable in moderately wet weather
- Critical taped seams provide additional weatherproofing by keeping leaks from forming at essential fabric seams
- Microloft synthetic insulation feels warm, light, and it's non-bulky
- Regular fit is closer than a relaxed cut, so he has room to move and room to layer without too much extra fabric
- Adjustable waist uses hook-and-loop tabs so he can dial in a quick fit and keep his pants in place
- Ankle gaiters pull over the top of his boots to keep deep snow out of his pants and boots
- Hand pockets give him storage for snacks, a goggle wipe, and his lift ticket