- Detail Images
The lightweight glove for ripping spring slush.
- Gore Windstopper shell blocks chilly winds and provides maximum breathability
- Leather palm provides dexterity and grip on your ski poles
- Microbemburg lining is wicking, warm, and soft against the skin
- Stretchy knit wrist keeps the snow out
Share your thoughts
Best gloves I've owned
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These gloves are a little spendy, but they are incredibly nice. They keep your hands warm and dry, but seem to breathe really well. The thing I like best about them, is that they... (I apologize in advance) ...fit like a glove. I hate really bulky, sloppy gloves and these are neither of those. I've worn them skiing (resort and backcountry), biking, hiking and they even got motorcycle duty down to 35 deg F. Windstopper is right at 70 mph...