Home above the range.
While the deer and the antelope head down to lower elevations to play (and survive the winter), you and the Scott Sage Ski (formerly the Sagebrush) can venture up into the mountains to rally groomers, rip powder, and zip through tight trees. As the widest stick in Scott's Sun Valley Collection, the Sagebrush is designed to do it all and features Pro-Tip 320 tip rocker to help the ski plane through boot-top blower and cruise over day-old chop without diving in and sending you tail over teakettle.
A solid amount of camber underfoot and a relatively flat tail allows the Sage to hold a solid edge on hardpack and finish turns with powerful precision, and the Sagebrush's 3Dimension sidecut helps you make smooth turns in soft snow, chunder, and on groomers. Quickness and energy are supplied in spades by the full-length wood core, and Scott's factory finish base ensures that the Sagebrush is ready to ride right out of the box, so there won't be any waiting before you hit the hill.
- All-mountain skis that rally groomers and zip through tight trees
- Ultra-versatile 100mm waist width floats while staying nimble
- Traditional camber underfoot with rockered tip
- Full-length wood core offers an energetic feel
- Sandwich construction makes the ski torsionally stiff
- Item #SCO00ID
- Q & A
Scott Sage Ski
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
3Dimensional Sidecut, Full length wood core. Pro-tip rocker 320. Exceptional "do all" ski. Ski Magazine 2017 Gold Metal Gear and Powder's Skier's Choice 2017.