Just the beginning.
Whether you were persuaded by girlfriends, a well-meaning significant other, or by the realization that you don't actually enjoy running much, you've committed to taking up cycling. While you figure out the world of skinny tires, choose the Scott Road Comp Lady Shoe to make sure your feet stay comfortable while you lay the foundation for a lifelong hobby.
When you aren't worried about winning races and being the most devoted rider in your neighborhood, things like carbon soles and an aggressive fit aren't nearly as important. The Road Comp Lady achieves it accessible price point with a nylon sole and hook-and-loop closure which will loyally transfer power as you take on new climbs, while holding the entire length of your foot in place. Breathable synthetic uppers conform to the shape of your feet without pinching or pressure points, allowing your feet to breathe as you work up a sweat hitting new mileage goals.
- Start a new lifelong hobby with this entry-level road shoe
- Nylon soles provide 6/10 stiffness rating for new riders
- Synthetic uppers encourage airflow as you ride
- Hook-and-loop closures make fit adjustments easy
- Removable ErgoLogic insole lets you add arch support
- Item #SCO00KO