Good things come in small packages.
The Scott Punisher 95 Women's Ski was engineered for the dedicated lady shredder that isn't looking for some lame, watered-down, floppy-noodle ski—but what use is a powerful ski if it doesn't come in lengths fit for gals? With the same sandwich construction and energetic, full ski length wood core as the men's model, this ski is ready to lay rail road tracks in corduroy or hardpack, blast through bumps and choppy snow, and float in snow. The versatile 95mm waist width 19mm turn radius and 3Dimensional sidecut make these sticks a Jill-of-all-Trades, and with lengths at 165cm, 175cm, and 185cm, Jane, Jenny, and Janet can all ride them too.
- A powerful and versatile all-mountain charger
- Built in lengths for ladies of any height
- 95mm waist width shines in pow, crud, or hardpack
- Traditional camber underfoot with rockered tip and tail
- Full ski length wood core is super energetic
- Sandwich construction provides excellent stability
- Item #SCO00IH
165 cm, 175 cm, 185 cm
[165cm] 127 / 93 / 115 mm, [175cm] 129 / 94 / 117 mm, [185cm] 131 / 95 / 119 mm
[165cm] 18 m, [175cm] 19 m, [185cm] 20 m
(175cm, single) 3 lbs 12 oz
2 years limited