- Detail Images
Makes cold powder days feel warm and wet spring days feel dry.
Scott's designers gave the Men's Preston Jacket some flashy zippers, sure, but this jacket also features Thinsulate insulation and waterproof breathable Gore-Tex fabric so it never shies away from a storm. From the detachable hood with soft chin guard to the powder skirt with integrated jacket-to-pant interface, this shell is chalk full of features. Keep the Preston jacket around for sled-shredding in the backcountry, tram laps at the resort, or some sidecountry action beyond the gates.
- Highly waterproof breathable Gore-Tex shell fabric uses two-layer construction to offer superior protection from external moisture while allowing moisture from within to escape for comfort
- Fully taped seams keep external moisture from leaking in at the seams
- Thinsulate synthetic insulation feels warm, dries quickly, packs down easily, and feels light rather than bulky
- STR (strategic thermal regulation) lining uses performance mesh where you get hot and insulation where you get cold so you feel comfortable, not stifled
- Regular fit allows for room for movement and layering underneath without feeling overly baggy
- Articulated arms make reaching for gear and reaching for pole plants easier than ever
- Seamless shoulders eliminate seam bulges that would otherwise causing chafing underneath the shoulder straps of a backpack
- Underarm venting allows hot air from within to escape in exchange for cool air from outside
- Hood is fully adjustable and detachable, and it features an anti-chafe lining at the chin for comfort
- Power skirt keeps snow from creeping in under your jacket on particularly deep days
- Hook and loop cuff adjustments allow you to seal the sleeve openings tight, and hem drawcord dials in the fit at the hem
- Jacket-to-pant interface is built into the powder skirt so you can fully integrate your kit without hassle
- External zip pocket keeps your pass handy and interior security pocket features an exit port for your headphone cord