- Detail Images
Take care of the essentials, and focus on rip-roaring fun.
Simple, stylie, and shredding up a storm is the way you roll; and the Scott Women's Omak Pant is right there with you. With a regular fit that keeps things loose but not baggy or draggy, weather-protection, and a full lining that feels silky next to skin, this is a no-fuss, no-muss pant that lets you focus on the important things: ripping, slashing, and railing.
- 10.12 Spectrm laminate blocks snow and is wind-resistant and breathable for comfort and protection
- Taped critical seams keep out pesky leaks and drafts at vulnerable junctions
- Fully lined with embossed taffeta for smooth feel and easy-peasy layering
- Regular fit is roomy enough for freedom of movement but not baggy; adjustable waist keeps comfort at a maximum
- Inner thigh vents let you dump excess heat when riding up a storm or hiking for turns
- Boot gaiters and hem gussets with snaps seal out the cold and wet
- Thigh zippered pocket secures essentials