Seeing is believing.
Fresh off the presses, Scott delivers you the Off-Grid Plus Goggle to soothe your vision needs while you slash pow turns or rock out in the half pipe. Designed with an increased lens and frame size, this goggle delivers a maximum field of vision so you don't miss a thing on the mountain.
- Scott Fit system (mechanical adjustment located at the bottom of each side of the goggle) allows you to choose between four positions for a customized face and nose fit
- Hypoallergenic three-layer ultra soft face foam uses three layers of hypoallergenic molded foam to offer exceptional comfort and protection while you ride or ski
- No-Fog Anti-fog lens treatment helps prevent condensation and fogging
- Air Control System (ACS) uses air intake vents on the lens and air outtake vents on the bottom frame to help prevent condensation and fogging
- Helmet-compatible goggle is engineered to engage flawlessly with a variety of helmets so you don't have goggle gap
- Includes goggle bag
- Choose between multiple Spherical Scott OptiView Double lenses:
- Illuminator-50, good for extremely low light and flat days
- Illuminator-30, ideal for sunny mornings and exceptional contrast on cloudy afternoons
- Purple Chrome, ideal for variable days and a variety of light conditions
- Red Chrome, ideal for when it's dumping or overcast but you still want a chrome lens
- Yellow Chrome, solid choice for variable days and words great in a variety of light conditions
- Black Chrome, the ideal choice for everyday optical perfection with a glare-cutting chrome coating
Share your thoughts
My new goggle for the winter! Love them!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I just got a pair of these back in November and they are already one of my new favorites. They fit great and pair up perfectly with my Scott helmet. Plus I love the style.