Select your style & size:Select options
Just plain smart.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Scott Fit system (mechanical adjustment located at the bottom of each side of the goggle) allows you to choose between four positions for a customized face and nose fit
- Hypoallergenic three-layer ultra soft face foam uses three layers of hypoallergenic molded foam to offer exceptional comfort and protection while you ride or ski
- No-Fog Anti-fog lens treatment helps prevent condensation and fogging
- Air Control System (ACS) uses air intake vents on the lens and air outtake vents on the bottom frame to help prevent condensation and fogging
- Helmet-compatible goggle is engineered to engage flawlessly with a variety of helmets so you don't have goggle gap
- Includes goggle bag
- Item #SCO0264
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These goggles fit me well right out of the box, so I didn't need to adjust the fit, but it's still a pretty cool feature. I went with the Illuminator 50 lens, which works well on low-light days. The elastic also has a non-slip grip. My only complaint is that they have fogged up on me once or tiwce.
Scott Off-Grid Goggle Product Video
Great Fit good views!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My go to goggle! They pair great with my helmet and my visibility has been great as well!