Scott Motley Jacket - Men's
- Detail Images
A clean, sophisticated jacket that's anything but motley.
There's nothing ragtag abut the Scott Men's Motley Jacket; ski-ready features come together with weather-resistant technical fabrics and lightweight, low-bulk insulation in a harmonious whole. Clean styling and low-key contrast detailing offer a welcome break from the multicolor, sometime eyeball-searing options you find on most racks these days.
- Spectrm 10.12 waterproof shell is highly breathable for dry comfort when you're working up a sweat
- Fully taped seams block out moisture and external hook-and-loop storm flap and one-hand hem drawcord keep out drafts
- Strategic thermal regulation places 100g Microloft insulation at your core and lighter-weight 80g insulation in sleeves
- Quilted taffeta lining is smooth so you can easily slide into this jacket
- Zip underarm vents help you cool off after an intense run
- Hood comes off for chilly bluebird days
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs and powder skirt keep snow from sneaking in
- Full complement of pockets includes internal zip pocket with cord port, mesh goggle pocket, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets, two chest zip pockets, and sleeve pass pocket