- Detail Images
Value-packed, mountain-ready ski jacket.
Nothing's going to keep you from getting out to rip fresh lines, least of all sideways-blowing snow; batten down the hatches on the Scott Men's Langley Jacket and get after it. Waterproof to guard against snow, breathable, and well-ventilated for relief after high-intensity powder runs, this is one jacket that's serious about skiing. Scott loaded the Langley with all the features you need for a day on the mountain―except the pass, of course―and set an incredibly reasonable price point to leave you with the scratch you need to buy your fun ticket.
- Spectrm 10.12 waterproof shell is highly breathable for dry comfort when you're working up a sweat
- Fully taped seams block out moisture and internal storm flap and hem drawcord keep out drafts
- Strategic thermal regulation places 100g Microloft insulation at your core and lighter-weight 80g insulation in sleeves
- Full mesh lining allows air to circulate a little more easily, and zip vents help you cool off after an intense run
- Slim fit is streamlined and bulk-free
- Hood comes off for chilly bluebird days
- Wrist gaiters, adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs, and powder skirt keep snow from sneaking in
- Full complement of pockets includes internal zip pocket with cord port, mesh goggle pocket, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets, two chest zip pockets, and sleeve pass pocket
- Wide microfiber patch in front collar prevents chafing when you're zipped up on cold, windy days
- Two-way zipper gives you easy access to your pants pockets
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This coat is super awesome. It fits true to size. It is incredibly warm. The hood is big enough to get over a ski helmet. It has a ton of zippers for different things. It has a powder belt. It is very insulated. And not to mention it's super sexy.
If you want a super nice ski/snowboard/any kind of cold weather coat, get this.