Tackle muddy fields and chossy descents in the Scott Men's Kinabalu Supertrac Trail Running Shoe. This tenacious running shoe features a breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for torsional support, while the Aerofoam+ midsole and Insole Concept footbed attenuate shock to provide run-long support. The eRide design boasts a slight curvature that encourages energy efficiency and natural stride, and the Wet Traction rubber provides ample grip and stability an otherwise slick situations.
- A technical running shoe for muddy trails
- Breathable mesh upper and traditional lacing system
- EVA foam midsole and footbed attenuate shock
- eRide design encourages a natural stride
- Wet Traction rubber assures ample grip
- Item #SCO00JD
- Q & A
Comfortable and Aggressive
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10.5
The shoes are comfortable to run in and give me a little more confidence when I run on the wet side slopes early in the morning. They get soaking wet from the dew and manage to dry completely. They have been a great pair of shoes, I look forward to wearing them out.