- Detail Images
Your adoring public might freeze, but you won't.
Gone are the days of the marshmallow puff-monster and the soggy, clumpy down sponge: the Scott Women's Kendrick Jacket sheds the wet and warms you like an oven. A hood, powder skirt, and vents keep you at just the right temp whether you ride hard, go for a hike, or endure the cold wind whipping without mercy. Add oozing feminine style and bold color, and you'll rip and rail all day while oglers fight the cold just to see you.
- 10.12 Spectrm is water- and wind-resistant and breathable for exceptional weather protection and non-clammy comfort
- 550-fill duck down insulation keeps you warm to the marrow
- Regular fit is roomy enough for freedom of movement but not baggy
- Underarm zips let you dump heat when you ride up a sweat or hike
- Detachable, fully adjustable hood prevents brain-freeze and provides fine-fitting cranial comfort
- Powder skirt and hook-and-loop cuffs keep drafts and leaks from squeezing in
- Internal security pocket with MP3 headphone cord exit lets you rock out and get in the groove
Share your thoughts
Too bad winter's over
- Gender: Female
Can't say that I've used this jacket since I picked it up on end-of-the-year clearance, but from the looks of it we're going to have a great time together next season. It seems super-warm, the quilting pattern is quite flattering, and I LOVE the bright orange. It seems to run exactly true to size; the one I got feels a little big (but better big that too small on the slopes), which matches up with the fact that I'm pretty much right between sizes according to the size chart. The one part that's a little funky is the sleeves; they're kind of bulky in the forearm and really long. I have long arms and they're still almost too much. On the plus side, I had been worried based on the photo that the jacket was going to be too short, but that is definitely not the case, it's just that the sleeves are extra long. Otherwise it meets most of my snow jacket must-haves: 2-way zip, internal zip pocket that's big enough to hold my phone, venting, and removable hood. Another external pocket would have been nice, but at this price, I'm not complaining!