- Detail Images
A reversible ski jacket fit for deep cold or soggy storms.
Your young'un can reverse the Scott Boys' Icecap Jacket between its storm-shell side and its down-insulated side depending on his mood or the weather. Spectrm fabric uses a waterproof breathable membrane to keep him dry when he's faced with moderately wet weather, and synthetic down insulation fends off the bitter cold of deep-winter storms. This is one of the most versatile boys' jackets on the market.
- Spectrm fabric uses a waterproof breathable membrane that keeps him dry and comfortable in moderate wet weather
- Taped critical seams provide additional weatherproofing by keeping leaks from forming at essentials seams
- 540-fill synthetic down offers supreme warmth from lightweight, quick-drying insulation that isn't affected by moisture as dramatically as natural down
- Regular fit leaves him room to move and room to layer underneath
- Fixed hood protects his head from the cold by trapping vital body heat
- Adjustable cuffs use hook-and-loop closures that close securely around the cuff of his glove
- Hand warmer pockets give him a place for a snack, his ticket, and a goggle wipe
Share your thoughts
What about the sizes? Does large fit for...
What about the sizes? Does large fit for a 10 year old?
According to Scott's website, the size medium is recommended for 10 and 11 years, large for 12/13.