- Detail Images
Good-looker that delivers great performance on the slopes.
The clean lines and rock-solid on-slope performance make the Scott Men's Harmon Jacket a can't-miss choice for your next investment in ski attire. The nylon shell with slight mechanical stretch protects you from the elements, while a generous helping of Thinsulate insulation keeps you warm when the temperatures dip into the single digits. Scott made sure to include all the ski-friendly features you need to handle your needs when you're carving turns all day, and the jacket's simple, understated style allows you to take it out on the town after the lifts close.
- Toray Entrant Dermizax waterproof breathable membrane rapidly transfers moisture from under the shell to the outside where it can evaporate to keep you dry and comfortable
- Strategic thermal regulation places 150g Thinsulate insulation at your core and lighter-weight insulation in sleeves
- Full mesh lining allows air to circulate a little more easily, and zip vents help you cool off after an intense run
- Hood comes off for chilly bluebird days
- Fully taped seams block out moisture and internal storm flap and hem drawcord keep out drafts
- Powder skirt snaps back when not in use and features a stretch panel so you can move easily
- Wrist gaiter with thumbhole and adjustable bonded cuff tabs keep snow from sneaking in
- Two-way zipper gives you easy access to your pants pockets
- Pockets include internal zip pocket with cord port, mesh goggle pocket, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets, and sleeve pass pocket