Flexes but doesn't break, the all-fiberglass Scott Composite P-Core Ski Pole knows that sometimes you have to go with the flow to live a long life. Made with a filament-wound process, the machine-spun 16-millimeter shaft is supremely strong and consistent in build. A nice, wide strap and soft, comfy grip mean fatigue-free performance, so you can last as long as it does.
- Filament-wound engineered 16mm fiberglass shaft has exceptional flexibility and durability
- P-Core grip is injection-molded with soft, thermoplastic rubber for easy grip, secure hold, and comfort
- High-performance FX 15X25 strap is wider on the back of hand for increased support; its injection-molded nylon buckle has the tensile strength of 800+psi
- Polyamide PA adapter 11mm with axe 11mm tip gives superstrong, secure bite into snow
- 3.6 disc basket combines aerodynamic design and durability