- Detail Images
Protection for wild weather and style straight from the street—did someone say, 'hammer time?'
Sure, you might live on a diet of crackers and ketchup from the resort cafeteria, but that's no reason to freeze your butt off, so snag the Scott Men's Bronxx Jacket. This inbounds jacket features non-bulky synthetic insulation, a waterproof breathable membrane to keep you dry, and a relaxed fit. Beat your buddies to the last tram lap or hammer through the park while wearing this jacket and it'll take a downright nasty storm to stop you otherwise.
- Spectrm fabric uses a waterproof breathable membrane that keeps you dry and comfortable in moderate wet weather
- Fully taped seams provide additional weatherproofing by keeping leaks from forming at fabric seams
- Microloft synthetic insulation feels warm, light, and it's non-bulky
- Taffeta lining feels smooth, dries quickly, and won't hang up on your under layers
- Relaxed fit leaves you room to move and room to layer underneath
- Underarm vents allow you to easily release excess heat that might build up underneath this jacket
- Hood is fully adjustable and can be detached if you prefer to ski without it
- Anti-chafe chin guard keeps your chin from rubbing uncomfortably against the inside of the collar
- Adjustable cuffs use hook-and-loop closures that close securely around the cuff of your glove
- Handwarmer pockets, chest pocket, sleeve pass pocket, and interior security pocket give you all the storage you need for your identification and small essentials