- Detail Images
Seven continents of artistic mastery smashed onto one sweet goggle.
- Special edition Artist frame features artwork from artists around the globe including Lloyd Winter, Gringo, Jason Peter De Villiers, Miss Led, Shadow Chen, Chelsey Freyta, and Lisa Roberts
- Spherical lenses allow for improved peripheral vision and minimal distortion
- Injection-molded lens is highly durable and scratch- and shatter-resistant
- Frame and lens ventilation, No Fog Lens treatment, and dual lens design all work together to minimize condensation and annoying fog
- Multi-layer foam has a layer of soft fleece for a comfortable fit
- Metal case and artist goggle bag is exclusive to Artist-series goggle
Share your thoughts
I just got a pair of these this past winter and I instantly fell in love with them. They fit my face perfectly and the don't fog. Plus they look good!
My go to
I've been wearing this goggle for 2 years now and its by far my favorite. I rarely have any issues with fogging, even when I am in the PNW at areas such as Mt Baker which is typically warmer than areas such as utah and colorado. If you can keep from having foggy goggles there, they will work anywhere. Get them!