- Detail Images
One tall drink of water.
An extra-long cut helps the Scott Women's Arletta Jacket stand out from the neon-and-baggy crowd on the tram. Scott paid attention to technical details when it designed this tall beauty. There's insulation for warmth, waterproof protection for the elements, breathable construction for comfort, and a shoulder pocket for a little hit of unique style. You get everything you need for long days at the resort and long night cruising the town after the lifts stop spinning.
- Spectrm fabric utilizes a waterproof membrane that breathes away excess moisture from the inside and protects you against wet snow and rain on the outside
- Spectrm fabric provides ideal protection for light to moderate winter storms
- Fully taped seams provide further protection from moisture
- Microloft synthetic insulation is lightweight, non-bulky, quick-drying, and most importantly, nice and warm
- Long fit boosts coverage
- Underarm vents allow you to vent away excess heat when you're on the move
- Hood is fully adjustable and detachable and features an anti-chafe chin guard
- Powder skirt cinches around your waist to keep deep snow out of your pants and jacket
- Hand-warmer pockets, an upper sleeve pocket, and a chest pocket provide all the small storage you need for your tinier essentials
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
The quality and build of this jacket appears to be first rate. Unfortunately my daughter just wasn't into the color. I would recommend this product for sure but it maybe was more suited to a slightly older demographic. (Not a 16 year old girl) This was my first Scott purchase and I was impressed.
Does the trim match the new Sally pant by...
Does the trim match the new Sally pant by North Face in rave green?