- Detail Images
Warm, comfortable, and compatible.
Level-up your layers with the fully reversible, ultra-versatile Scott Women's Antigo Insulated Jacket. It's lightweight but warm as a toaster-oven, with a full-time hood, drawcord hem, and thumbholes in the cuffs. The synthetic down-like insulation won't clump or freeze when wet and is compressible enough for easy, nonbulky layering. And its two-in-one switcheroo feature means perfect pairing with different shells.
- Polyester ripstop shell is durable and resists wear and tear
- 540-fill synthetic down-like insulation is efficient and toasty-warm and won't clump into icicles when wet
- Fully reversible design gives you two jackets in one to complement your ever-changing wardrobe
- Regular fit is roomy enough for freedom of movement but not baggy
- Fixed, adjustable hood prevents brain-freeze
- One-hand drawcord adjustable hem seals out the cold and wet; thumbholes in sleeves keep jacket in place when layering and add extra warmth
- 2 hand-warmer, zippered chest, and internal chest pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I LOVE that this is reversible! It is super warm and perfect for wearing to the gym, to work or on errands- I have gotten tons of compliments on the color too...