- Detail Images
Geared towards powder hounds.
Big fluffy flakes land on the shoulders of your Scott Women's Annita Jacket as you lock down the powder skirt and zip up the vents to prepare for an epic powder run. Made with waterproof breathable Gore-Tex shell fabric and fully taped seams, this storm-ready jacket features Strategic thermal regulation with Thinsulate insulation to insure you stay warm and comfortable throughout your powder adventures.
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex shell fabric and fully taped seams stand up to gnarly winter weather while keeping you dry and comfortable when you reap the benefits of an epic snowstorm
- Strategic thermal regulation features Thinsulate insulation in cool zones and performance mesh in hot zones for exceptional warmth and comfort
- Smooth internal lining makes layering underneath a cinch on single-digit days
- Feminine, athletic fit and arm articulation provide plenty of room to dodge through tight trees, work on your spins, and ski aggressively down steep terrain
- Underarm vents dump excess heat when you work for your turns
- Detachable, fully adjustable hood shields your face and head from the elements
- Powder skirt with pant interlock system, partial internal wind flap, and cuff openings with internal knit cuffs seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- Pack-friendly seamless shoulders eliminate annoying chafing issues while you tour or ski with a camera pack
- Riveted cord lock allows for easy one-hand adjustment on hem and hood, while a bonded hem with internal tunnel provides simple adjustment
- Anti-chafe chin guard for comfort
- Multiple internal and external pocket stash your tunes, lip balm, snack money, or other small essentials