Present your dry fly with ease when you use the Scientific Anglers Mastery Textured Trout Fly Line. Designed for cold waters, the Mastery Textured Trout features Dry Tip technology that enhances flotation along the first six feet of the line, so you're left with an ideal presentation when your fly bobs and weaves with the water's current over the feeding trout.
- Textured surface provides reduced memory for ideal turnover
- Strong braided multi-filament core delivers low stiffness and enhances durability
- AST (Advance Shooting Technology) technology sheds dirt, algae, and particles, allowing the line to cast farther, float higher, and stay cleaner
- Dry Tip technology leverages a unique 3M Microballoon formulation for the highest levels of flotation
- Streamlined welded loops produce smooth casts, easy turnovers, soft landings, clean pickups, and buoyancy
- Line identification marking system allows you to identify your lines at a glance
- If you're buying a reel or spool and fly line, we'll be happy to rig it up for you, please give us a call at (855)-712-0513 for details
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is probably one of my favorite lines for my local area. It is a bit noisy, but nothing close to the Shark line. It floats great, and stays for flexible, even in the freezing winter weather.
I also like the textured line as it allows me to grip it with a finger a lot easier, and where I got small cuts in my fingers from sharkskin, this has yet to do that to me.
I have this paired with my Fly Pig and Sage One 5 wt and 4wt rods. Could not be happier.