Scientific Anglers Mastery Textured Magnum Fly Line
Big and burly.
Designed for nymph fishing, throwing poppers, and tossing heavy streamers, the Scientific Anglers Mastery Textured Magnum Fly Line utilizes texturing technology to improve its shooting and floating capabilities. In addition, texturing technology also reduces the lines memory, thus reducing tangles.
- Microtextured surface delivers improved casting, low memory, and low tangling
- Strong braided multifilament core exhibits low stiffness and enhances durability
- Half size heavy for fast action rods
- Magnum taper for throwing big flies or using split shot
- AST (Advance Shooting Technology) technology sheds dirt, algae, and particles, allowing the line to cast farther, float higher, and stay cleaner
- Streamlined welded loops produces smoother casts, easier turnovers, softer landings, cleaner pickups, and better buoyancy
- Line identification marking system allows you to identify your lines at a glance
- If you're buying a reel or spool and fly line, we'll be happy to rig it up for you, please give us a call at (855)-712-0513 for details