Scientific Anglers Mastery Steelhead Fly Line
The ultimate specialty floating fly line for long-distance line control.
Recommended for cold-water use, the Scientific Anglers Mastery Steelhead Fly Line features a specifically designed Steelhead taper that allows for increased shooting distance, superb mending, and roll-casting out as far as 70 feet.
- Strong braided multifilament core delivers low stiffness and enhances durability
- Longer head taper allows for increased shooting distance
- Rear taper provides superb mending and roll casting out to 70 feet
- AST (Advance Shooting Technology) technology sheds dirt, algae, and particles, allowing the line to cast farther, float higher, and stay cleaner
- Streamlined welded loops produces smoother casts, easier turnover, softer landing, cleaner pickups, and better buoyancy
- Line identification marking system allows you to identify your lines at a glance
- Ideal for turning over big flies and fishing big rivers
- If you're buying a reel or spool and fly line, we'll be happy to rig it up for you, please give us a call at (855)-712-0513 for details