Sets the standard for fly lines around the world.
- Advanced Shooting Technology (AST) sheds dirt, algae, and other particles for farther casting, better flotation, and friction-free movement
- Dry Tip Technology (unique 3M Microballoon formulation) enhances flotation along the tip
- Scientific Anglers Line Identification (SA-ID) allows you to identify your lines at a glance
- Welded streamlined loops allow for quick rigging
- Braided multifilament core provides low stiffness and moderate delivery
- Built a half-size heavy for use with fast-action rods
- Low memory core handles dries and terrestrials with ease
- If you're buying a reel or spool and fly line, we'll be happy to rig it up for you, please give us a call at (855)-712-0513 for details
Share your thoughts
So far so good
I used this on my 5wt Z-axis rod last year and it was just okay. It did what I needed it to, but after having tried Rio Gold, I won't be going back to SA. This line seems to be a lot stiffer and really noisy compared to others that I've used. It does what it needs to, but that's about it.
Great All Around Line
For your faster action rods when you wanna have one floating line for dries, nymphs and the occasional streamer this is a great choice. I'm a fan. I like the SA GPX Sharkskin even better though! As always consult your local fly shop and they will let you know if this is a fly line with the taper that best fits your rod and fishing preference. Support your local shop!