Mmmm ... Skwala stoneflies.
- Medium size for easy fit in your backpack, chest or lumbar pack
- Waterproof case has a single-hand-closing, see-through lid for your convenience
- Precision slit foam holds up to 280 flies securely
- Design allows it to accommodate a wide variety of fly sizes (sizes 10-20) for trout and general fishing
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
U don't need a hundred fly boxes sitting around ur basement, confused about what went where and "oh hey that awesome fly that guy gave me last year, where did I put it?" Get yourself 1 or 2 big boxes, like the giant daddy, grab a 6er and spend a Saturday afternoon organizing ur flies by season and region. Then buy 2 of these boxes. In 1 goes the 'staples' that go w u everywhere- copper johns, Adams, caddis, princes, etc. In box 2 goes the flies u need for that specific trip. 2 boxes, that's all u need to take with you. No longer to walk around looking like u have a 50lb beer gut because u have 8 boxes in ur vest. And always get clear boxes so u can see what ur doing before u even open the box
Great high-tech box! Love the fact that it's got see-thru sides. You don't open it until you see what you want.
This guy does the job! Like that its water proof and double sided!