Get the tech without the extra weight.
- Gore-Tex membrane guarantees waterproof protection and breathability
- Micro-pulley hardware allows for easy and quick lacing
- Vibram Biometric sole gains traction even on wet and steep surfaces
- Bi-directional ankle flex provides the support you expect from a backpacking boot without constricting you during your stride
- Protective rubber toe rand adds durability
- ActivFit technology helps encourage an engaged and sensitive fit for safety through sketchy terrain and comfort over long distances
Share your thoughts
High quality burly boot
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
I had to return this boot because it didn't fit my skinny low volume foot well and didn't quite meet my needs, but I was impressed with it. The quality is very high, and the lacing system is superb. The volume was just too high for me, higher than some other Scarpa boots I have had in the past. The midsole/shank is quite stiff but has a lot of rocker which makes it walk well. Although the weight is low, this is definitely a solid boot for carrying heavy loads - not a flexy day hiker.