Feed your need for power.
Wide, stiff, and powerful, the TX Comp Telemark Boot carves out its position as Scarpa's NTN-compatible dominator. Armed to the nines with a heat-moldable Intuition Speed Pro G liner, light and powerful Pebax shell, rugged Vibram Evo sole, and a burly power strap, this boot has garnered awards throughout the industry. With the inherited edge control, precision, and stiffness from all the meanest freeride alpine models and no "tele toe" in sight, you'll be pushing your limits without hindrance. Need all the power you can handle for your knee-dropping debauchery? Look towards the TX Comp Boot.
- A stiff and mega-powerful boot for charging hard
- 102mm last provides a precise fit for wide feet
- NTN compatible with aggressive performance
- Pebax shell provides strength with a dainty weight
- Intuition liners can be heat-molded for custom fit
- Four-buckle design with a burly power strap
- Item #SCR003J
- Q & A
THE NTN boot
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have long been a die hard fan of the 75mm but advancements in bindings have made me reconsider. This boot...its the one. It is stiff but comfortable and can handle anything you throw at it. Hiking/scrambling in this boot is much easier than the t-race since it does not have the duckbill. The walk mode, while not a lot of range of motion, is bomber and has never failed on me. The power strap is a huge upgrade from the models of the past. Easy to grab with gloves on and it is much stiffer and really locks the boot in. The buckles are also a nice upgrade, lighter and stronger all at the same time. Haven't broken one and I am in and out of rocks frequently.