T for Trenchtown.
Buy a one-way ticket to Trenchtown and never look back—not that you could, with all the powder face shots. Powerful and responsive by design, the Scarpa TX Pro Boot rocks both NTN and TLT binding compatibility for your out-of-bounds knee-dropping quests. The TX Pro is outfitted with four buckles, a power strap, Power Block Tour system for 22 degrees of cuff rotation, and a luxuriously comfortable and supportive Intuition Speed Pro G liner inside. Scarpa did away with the "duck bill," so the shorter sole offers better power transmission and easier step-kicking on gnarly ascents. For extra badass points this boot uses a Vibram EVO sole and a lightweight, triple-injected Pebax shell that keeps the flex consistent no matter how deep the temperature (or your knee) drops.
- A do-anything slayer boot that loves pow days
- Great fit for wider feet with a 102mm last
- Compatible with both NTN and tele tech bindings
- Pebax shell is both strong and lightweight
- Ultra-comfy, heat-moldable Intuition liner
- Power Block Tour offers 22 degrees of cuff rotation
- Rugged Vibram EVO soles
- Item #SCR003K