Scarpa Terminator X Pro Boot
- Detail Images
- Community Images
If you can’t get it done in this boot, you can’t get it done.
The Scarpa Terminator X Pro Telemark Ski Boot gives you the combination of a seriously stiff upper and NTN compatibility to help you rip the steepest backcountry lines with ease. For extra badassery points, Scarpa designed this boot to work with TLT alpine bindings too (follow manual's instructions), so you only need one boot to shred with free or locked heels.
- Burly Pebax shell, moldable Intuition liners, Torsion Frame, and four-buckle system with added power strap make this one of Scarpa's burliest boots
- Unique design permits you to use the same boot for telemarking or touring with Dynafit bindings
- Triple-injection foot and bi-injection cuff dial the boot's performance zone-by-zone
- Pivoting tongue makes getting in and out easy
- A Vibram sole to make your approach postholing a bit nicer