- Detail Images
A supportive ladies' trail runner that reduces excess weight and excess fossil-fuel consumption during production.
- Mostly mesh upper and polyester lining (partially recycled) aid breathability and moisture expulsion to reduce blisters
- Partially recycled synthetic leather adds reinforcement to increase durability over rough mountain trails
- Molded EVA midsole cushions your steps, features a minimal 6mm drop, and an EcoPure EVA additive encourages degradation in landfills
- 1.2mm ESS forefoot strike plate prevents twisting and impact injury without adding much weight
- 2mm EVA strobel enhances cushioning in the heel and midfoot, especially during rocky downhill sections
- Partially recycled Speed Lite rubber outsole grips the mud, sand, or slick rock of your favorite running trail
- Laces and mesh are 100% recycled Ecosensor polyester to reduce fossil fuel emissions while welded TPU ribs add support and help lock down the upper
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I returned these shoes after only being able to wear them once before they failed to keep up with my lifestyle. I bought these thinking they would be great for my semi-active lifestyle that included indoor volleyball, light trail running, and the occasional kickball game. The shoe fit amazingly well on my average sized feet and the comfort level was good, even with short stops on a gym floor. However, I fell (a balance issue, not shoe-related) the first time I wore them during an indoor volleyball game and found that the tops of my shoes were completely scuffed beyond repair. The grey plastic feature that covers the toes and connects to the laces was a sold grey material, but instead a grey PAINTED material that rubbed off as easily as latex on oil. These shoes are great on comfort, but poor on durability, I do not recommend if you want your shoes to last or look respectful.