Kickin' it old-school.
With a minimalist design for touring that gives a tip-of-the-hat to the tele days of yore, the Scarpa T4 Boot is a lightweight offering for tele skiers who are looking for a no-frills ticket to the backcountry. A Pebax shell blends comfort with performance-enhancing stiffness, and the two-buckle design saves weight and hassle on the skintrack. Ergonomic bellows in the forefoot make this boot a reliable partner on the ascent and descent for tele newcomers or those who prefer an old-school ride.
- A no-frills, minimalist tele boot for touring
- 102mm last is comfortable for wider feet
- Compatible with classic 75mm tele bindings
- Full Pebax construction provides consistent flex
- Two-buckle design shaves weight off the boot
- T4 walk mode for touring comfort
- Ergonomic bellows provide a great fit
- Item #SCR003P