- Detail Images
Light-and-fast for the ladies, with a renewable shell to give a nod towards Mother Nature.
- Pebax Rnew shell material ensures consistent flex of this boot despite rapid changes in temperature
- Intuition Performance Tour Wmn thermomoldable liner provides a fit custom to your foot and keeps the little piggies toasty when cruising up a skin track
- 102mm width gives your forefoot a little extra space to move about on the up or the down
- Triple-density shell construction at the foot and toe plate means consistent flex below the bellows and steadfast lateral stability
- A Vibram Flash sole has aggressive, touring-specific design for traction and durability, without unnecessary weight
Share your thoughts
I got fit into a 25.0 in a Black Diamond...
I got fit into a 25.0 in a Black Diamond boot - How would that correspond to a Scarpa boot. I'm thinking of a BD Trance or a Scarpa T2eco? I've heard the Scarpas run a little smaller in size for equivalent feet?
Anyone have any insight into this?
I'd seriously try on a pair of Scarpas if you can, but if it's any indication, I'm a 27 in Scarpa and a 26.5 in BD.
Unlike most brands, a Scarpa 24.5 and 25.0 will be the same shell size. (In most brands the 24.0 and 24.5 are the same shell size.) Obviously, this applies to every size, not just 24 and 25!