Shred 'til your heart's content in the warm, loving backcountry world.
You love a wide-open vista full of pristine bowls and undisturbed glades; you'll embrace the eco-friendly Scarpa Women's T2 Eco Telemark Boot, made from organic, renewable Pebax Rnew. With its high-performance cabrio design and triple-density, uber-stable yet lightweight construction, there's more to love about this versatile, all-terrain boot than its environmental conscience. And the toasty-warm Intuition performance liner forms to your foot so precisely, perhaps it would be more apt to say this boot will embrace you.
- Eco-friendly Pebax Rnew shell, cuff, and tongue provide strength and performance; cabrio construction provides easy on-off and oodles of touring comfort
- Triple-density shell foot maintains perfect flex with maximum, high-performing lateral stability
- 102mm width provides enough room for comfort on the long climb and high-speed descent
- Women-specific fit features narrower heel, lower calf, and higher instep
- Weighs a mere 6lb 12oz (per pair, size 25)
- Intuition Performance Flex G Women's liner is custom-moldable for precision fit, energy-efficient for high-performance, and cozy-warm
- Active power strap provides secure closure and cuff support
- Buckles are strong and lightweight and easy to adjust with gloved hands
- Walk-ski mode is a cinch to switch and provides ample room to walk and secure lockdown on the downhill
- Forward lean adjusts from 16 to 19 degrees
- Replaceable edge guards protect bellows from ski-edge abuse and disperse forefoot buckle pressure for added comfort; one extra pair included
- Vibram Print sole has smooth toe for easy fit into binding, prominent pegs for non-slip traction, and soft heel with lugs for sure-footed downhill walking
- Compatible with 75mm telemark bindings
Share your thoughts
Are these boots true to size? I have a...
Are these boots true to size? I have a pair of garmont excursions in mondo size 23.5. I had read somewhere that scarpa run 1/2 size small.
I have a pair that are size 23.5 and wear a Euro size 39/US women's size 8. They are extremely comfortable.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love these boots, I have a somewhat wider foot and originally tried the T1s, while very responsive were too serious for my skiing style. The walk mode on these is amazing and once you get all the plastic trained to sit where it needs to they are awesome to put on and off. The break in period is uncomfortable, but not too long, and even after just a couple of days of riding, they were very comfortable by the end of the ski day. Not super cush on the inside (no fancy fur or anything) but warm up pretty fast. I got superfeet insoles for these and they could not be more comfortable, light and responsive. I an avid skier and average about 50-50 resort and backcountry riding and have found these to be awesome at both.