Shred 'til your heart's content.
If you love a wide-open vista full of pristine bowls and undisturbed glades, you'll embrace the resource-conscious Scarpa Women's T2 Eco Telemark Boot, made from organic, plant-based Pebax Rnew. With its triple-density, uber-stable yet lightweight construction, there's more to love about this versatile, all-terrain boot than its reduced carbon footprint. The last and cuff of the boot are designed with the female foot in mind, and features a narrow heel, lower calf, and higher instep. This year, the T2 Eco got an upgrade to the warmer-than-ever Intuition Performance Flex G Women's liner. After a quick heat-molding, it forms to your foot so precisely, perhaps it would be more apt to say this boot will embrace you.
- A refined, iconic boot with women's specific design
- Pebax Rnew shell is plant-based and resource-conscious
- Stable flex with unparalleled lateral stability
- 102mm width provides room for long climbs and fast descents
- Compatible with 75mm bindings
- 3 buckle design with Booster Active Power Strap
- Replaceable edge guard protects bellows
- 30 degree range of motion for touring and walking
- Heat-moldable Intuition liners are toasty warm
- Item #SCR003O