The trees you rip through will love you right back.
Anyone who loves the backcountry—the untouched, glistening pow and sound of silence—will appreciate the environmentally conscious Scarpa T2 Eco Telemark Boot. Made of organic and renewable yet high-performing Pebax Rnew, this boot is a planet-loving powerhouse. Add to that its triple-density lateral stability, superwarm, incredibly comfy Intuition performance liner, and overall light weight, and you have serious climbing, ripping, all-day-wearing equipment.
- A resource-conscious, rippin' all-mountain boot
- Wide-foot friendly 102mm last provides comfort
- Compatible with 75mm telemark bindings
- Triple-density Pebax Rnew shell is stiff and stable
- Booster strap for improved responsiveness
- Replaceable edge guard to protect bellows
- T2 Tour walk mode for 30 degrees of cuff rotation
- Item #SCR003N