- Community Images
The trees you rip through will love you right back.
Anyone who loves the backcountry—the untouched, glistening pow and sound of silence—will appreciate the environmentally conscious Scarpa T2 Eco Telemark Boot. Made of organic and renewable yet high-performing Pebax Rnew, this boot is a planet-loving powerhouse. Add to that its triple-density lateral stability, superwarm, incredibly comfy Intuition performance liner, and overall light weight, and you have serious climbing, ripping, all-day-wearing equipment.
- Eco-friendly Pebax Rnew shell, cuff, and tongue provide strength and performance; cabrio construction provides easy on-off and oodles of touring comfort
- Triple-density shell foot maintains perfect flex with maximum, high-performing lateral stability
- 102mm width provides enough room for comfort on the long climb and high-speed descent
- Weighs a mere 7lb 6oz (per pair, size 27)
- Intuition Performance Flex G liner is custom-moldable for precision fit, energy-efficient for high-performance, and cozy-warm
- Active power strap provides secure closure and cuff support
- Buckles are strong and lightweight and easy to adjust with gloved hands
- Walk-ski mode is a cinch to switch and provides ample room to walk and secure lockdown on the downhill
- Forward lean adjusts from 16 to 19 degrees
- Replaceable edge guards protect bellows from ski-edge abuse and disperse forefoot buckle pressure for added comfort; one extra pair included
- Vibram Print sole has smooth toe for easy fit into binding, prominent pegs for non-slip traction, and soft heel with lugs for sure-footed downhill walking
- Compatible with 75mm telemark bindings