Your new all-terrain A-game.
If you split your tele time between challenging backcountry terrain and high-speed resort lines, you need a versatile and dependable boot. Slip your feet into the time-tested, Italian-crafted Scarpa T1 Telemark Boots and bask in the comfort and power they offer. With the addition of Scarpa's new Powerblock tour mechanism, you can boss around around fat skis like your twerp little brother when you two were in middle school. Dropping knees in fluffy pow requires, uh, pow, so the plant-based Pebax Rnew plastic used in the shell helps reduce the carbon footprint during manufacturing. Add in a cushy Intuition Speed Pro G liner, Q-link instep buckle, and hearty power strap, and you're ready for hill climbing and faceshots galore.
- A powerful touring boot for all-terrain tele shred
- Medium width 100mm last provides precision and comfort
- Compatible with 75mm telemark bindigs
- Light and burly Pebax Rnew shell material
- Four buckle design with a big ol' power strap
- Power Block Tour provides 22 degrees of cuff rotation
- Q-link midstrap locks heel into boot
- Zero-rocker sole for immediate edge initiation
- Item #SCR003M