- Detail Images
It's not that you're a control freak.... You just want your skis to know who's in charge. Not asking too much, is it?
- Four-buckle design and Torsion Frame give the boot the stiffness and power to drive the fattest skis through the toughest conditions
- Zero-rocker sole profile enhances agility and edging as you dart through the trees
- Thermo-moldable Intuition Speed Pro G Women's liner conforms to your foot shape
- Q-Link midstrap system locks your foot down with a thick, durable cable for a flail-free ride
- PowerBlock Tour forward-lean mechanism maximizes performance in ski mode and doesn't sacrifice walk mode
Share your thoughts
Scarpa T1 Boot - Women's
I'm retiring my old 2005 T1s,...
I'm retiring my old 2005 T1s, (black with silver). Does any one know which model is comparable in control and flex, the new T1 or T2? Is there any difference in flex, stiffness etc. between the men's and women's models?? Thanks, Pam
Is there a difference in stiffness between...
Is there a difference in stiffness between the men's and women's t1's this year? If not what are the major differences?