Scarpa Spark Shoe - Men's
- Detail Images
- Community Images
For trail runners that want to minimize stride weight as well as fossil fuel emissions during production.
Lighter steps make for longer, more energized runs along mountain loops; that's why the Scarpa Spark Shoe toes the fine line between a minimalist and traditional running shoe. With enough padding to cushion your rocky strides, this trail shoe provides an excellent introduction to the minimalist movement, all the while using more eco-friendly materials in its construction.
- Mostly mesh upper and polyester lining (partially recycled) aid breathability and moisture expulsion to reduce blisters
- Partially recycled synthetic leather adds reinforcement to increase durability over rough mountain trails
- Hi-Tensile fabric forefoot strike plate guards against twisting and impact injury without adding much weight
- Molded EVA midsole cushions your steps, features a minimal 6mm drop, and an EcoPure EVA additive encourages degradation in landfills
- Partially recycled Speed Lite rubber outsole grips the mud, sand, or slick rock of your favorite running trail
- Laces and mesh are 100% recycled Ecosensor polyester to reduce fossil fuel emissions