Rugged is its middle name.
The ridgeline standing between you and your campsite consists of loose scree, trail-less terrain, and chances of rain. It's a good thing you have the Scarpa Men's R-Evolution Plus GTX Backpacking Boot on. This burly boot boasts a durable upper made with nubuck leather and a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane to handle any terrain in any condition.
- Burly boot for backpacking over rugged terrain
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane
- Durable nubuck leather upper offers long-lasting durability
- Sock-Fit XT lining ensures a glove-like fit
- High-density EVA midsole and Active Plus footbed for support
- Vibram Driade rubber sole for crossing exposed, rugged terrain
- Item #SCR001S
- Q & A
How tall are these boots?