Lighter and faster.
The Scarpa Women's Neutron Trail Running Shoe is a daily driver designed to give you speed for training or race days. This lightweight trail runner owns a 6mm drop with a cushy, supportive dual-density EVA midsole to help you rack up the miles comfortably. Vibram's Genetic rubber is rugged and lugged to handle any terrain you're sprinting over. Scarpa made the shoe's upper out of breathable mesh with durable synthetic leather reinforcements for abrasion-resistance where the shoe needs it most.
- A lightweight trail runner with the need for speed
- Breathable mesh upper with durable reinforcements
- Dual-density midsole cushions feet during high-mileage runs
- Vibram Genetic sole with multi-traction tread for variable surfaces
- Item #SCR003X
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 7.5
My wife runs half and whole trail marathons - her last pair ripped on her so I got her these. She wore them out on the trail the other day and said she wouldn't want to go back to wearing any other pair. They're sturdy, with a soft insole, and cleat-like grips on the bottom. She said they felt a little too stiff but after wearing them a few times they felt better. Colors are cool too.