Although not recommended for use on actual highball boulder problems, you can certainly sport the suede Scarpa Highball to the bar where you can fruitlessly try to describe to a girl how cool and extreme the highball you did last weekend was. When you realize she has fallen asleep, wake her up and tell her about how your shoes are made of post-consumer recycled material; now you're getting somewhere.
- Plush suede upper is soft and stylish
- 100% post-consumer recycled lining, comprised of 70%-recycled stroebel, is soft and fuzzy on your feet and your soul
- 100% Ecosensor recycled polyester laces keep the highball strapped to your foot
- Vibram Bjorn outsole sticks to the streets, back alleys, and bike pedals
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
We'll see if they stand the test of time. I don't really give 5 star reviews after only a couple of uses. But my initial opinion is pretty good. They definitely fit true to size. Only thing is that they are a little darker than they look in this picture.