A next-level shoe that won't crush your toes.
You just red pointed your first 5.11, and you're ready for a shoe that will help you continue to progress through the grades. Slip on the Scarpa Women's Force X Climbing Shoe for next-level performance that doesn't crush your toes. A dual power-strap closure allows you to quickly pop the shoes on and off between burns, and the Vibram XS Edge rubber confidently sticks to dime edges and glassy smears.
- Unlined suede uppers have a partial Vellutina lining for a snug fit out of the box that won't stretch over time
- Women-specific fit features a narrow heel and high instep for a performance fit
- Dual power strap closure is fast, secure, and convenient
- Scarpa's V-tension system reduces pressure and compression in the toe-box for a more extended and comfortable toe position while providing maximum power
- Vibram XS Edge rubber confidently sticks to the smallest of features
- Moderate asymmetrical curvature makes the Force X an ideal all-day shoe, bridging the gap between performance and comfort
- Padded tongue increases comfort
Share your thoughts
Awesome Gym Show
This shoe is amazing for trad, sport, and gym climbing. The shoe is pretty flat so not the best shoe for aggressive overhung boulder problem. I would get this shoe if you are wanting something a little more comfy for the gym or for you first pair to start out on. They do thrive in trad as well. If you have questions on what shoes is the right one for you feel free to hit me up on chat or contact me via email at email@example.com