Scarpa F1 Carbon Alpine Touring Boot
- Detail Images
- Community Images
Fly on up.
For the ultimate in skin-track performance, step into the Scarpa F1 Carbon Alpine Touring Boot and maximize your number of laps. A host of weight-saving features including a carbon cuff keep your steps featherlight, and the unique two-buckle ratcheting system delivers precise micro adjustments without going overboard.
- The extra volume of the 102mm last provides additional comfort on the uphill without neglecting downhill performance
- Low-volume Plus Fit race liner is a shell-size smaller for additional weight savings
- Two-buckle design and ratcheting forefoot buckle offer precise adjustments without increasing overall weight
- Handcrafted carbon cuff provides lateral stiffness and increases downhill performance without increasing weight
- Easy-release ski/walk switch lets you make quick transitions
- Note: Make sure to read this boot's owner's manual before mounting tech bindings to your skis; the optimized touring pivot and bellows require unique mounting