- Detail Images
A zero-drop trainer with an ultralight chassis and minimalist appeal.
- Mono Mesh upper is highly breathable and ultralight
- Internal Bootie Construction makes for a buttery smooth internal fit that reduces friction and drastically improves comfort
- HydraMAX collar lining provides light cushioning around your ankle for comfort and protection
- High Abrasion EVA offers supple cushioning at an incredibly low weight
- Zero drop (heel-forefoot offset) means that there's no difference between the measured height of your heel and the measured height of your forefoot
- This low drop creates a natural foot position inside the shoe, encourages proper biomechanical flex, and allows you to more easily utilize a mid or forefoot striking style
- XT-900 rubber is flexible, highly abrasion-resistant, and it features triangular lugs that offer supreme grip and traction on the road
Share your thoughts
She loves them!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I got these for my girlfriend, she runs in these and she loves them! Great gift :)
Go up 1/2 size.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
Pre-run report- I sized up half a size. Comparing to other Sauconys I've worn: I was a 6 in the original Mirage and the ProGrid Omni 9, a 6.5 in the Grid Type A5, and a 6.5 was a good fit in this style as well. Sizing up to a 6.5 leaves me with that recommended 1 thumb's worth of space between my big toe and the end of the shoe.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I fell in love with them because of how they look, but they fit amazing as well and are super comfy for my 10-15 miles/week.
Saucony Virrata Running Shoe - Women's
Love my sauconys!
Great shoe! Wore these for the Salt Lake City Half Marathon!!Lightweight, comfy and stylish!