A neutral trail shoe with protection from the trail and the weather.
Weighing in at just under 13 ounces the Saucony Men's ProGrid Xodus 3.0 GTX Trail Running Shoe is a little beefier than some other trail shoes, but for runners who want ultimate weather protection and neutral cushioning, that's OK. The Pro-Lock upper encases your foot in support, the waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane keeps your toes dry in wet weather, and plenty of midsole cushioning soaks up nasty terrain underfoot. Toss in a grippy Vibram outsole and you'll never have an excuse to ditch your training run because the trail conditions aren't quite right.
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane keeps your foot dry and comfortable through wet weather or soggy trails
- Pro-Lock support straps are built into the upper, extending from eyelets down to the midsole to encase the foot and lock it securely in place beneath the laces
- HydraMAX Collar lining wicks sweaty moisture, dries quickly, and feels smooth against your ankle
- Premium sockliner has a smooth finish for comfort
- Quick-pull lacing system includes a lace garage to keep the top of your laces stowed away when you're running
- Midsole utilizes a full-length ProGrid chassis for support and SSL EVA foam for cushioning that soaks up the impact of rough trails
- Low 4mm heel-to-toe drop forces the engagement of your foot's natural biomechanics during foot strike, foot roll, and spring from the toes
- An additional 1.5mm of foam cushioning forms the HRC+ Strobel board and makes for a more plush ride and step-in
- Bedrock outsole provides protection from rocks, roots, and other trail hazards
- Vibram outsole utilizes a multi-directional lug pattern that maximizes traction on off-road terrain, both uphill and down
- Gaiter compatibility means that this shoe comfortably accommodates a third-party running gaiter designed to protect your ankles during serious trail or adventure running