- Detail Images
Ride the Lighten-ing.
- ProGrid cushioning in the heels reduces impact forces and creates a smooth weight transfer from heel to forefoot
- Hydrator collar lining uses the same performance fabrics as Saucony's apparel line for superior comfort and wicking capabilities
- SRC Impact Zones deliver rebound and shock absorption to critical zones
- Dual-density SSL midsoles improve both rebound and the shoe's life span
- Blown rubber outsole with XT-900 carbon-based additive offers great traction and durability at minimal weight
- Comfortride sockliner is antimicrobial, breathable, and super-cushioned
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Right out of the box these shoes fit incredibly well. Super cushy and awesome neutral feel.
My feet are technically about a size 7.5-8 US but I like my running shoes a little larger. My last is about 102mm.