The anytime, anywhere trail running shoe.
- The Bedrock and Vibram compound outsole are arranged in an aggressive tread pattern for biting into slick trails and sticking to wet roads during runs
- A ProGrid heel and extra cushioning in the forefoot and impact zone beef up the
- EVA midsole for smooth strides over the roughest, longest trails
- The stretchy softshell and mesh upper encourage breathability when your run leads you into the warm sun
- An inlaid shoe horn makes slipping into this high-top quick and easy
Share your thoughts
I'm 60 years old, I run 2 1/2 miles 4 times...
I'm 60 years old, I run 2 1/2 miles 4 times a week. I run on both dirt and asfalt. I have a bad back (2 operations, and now weak ankles! I need a great running shoe, what is your recomondations?