- Detail Images
A blend of minimalism and trail support.
- Hydramax collar lining wicks moisture and is soft on your skin
- Ortholite insole cradles your foot, and its antimicrobial powers keep this shoe fresh
- HRC+ Strobel Board uses an extra 1.5mm of EVA to up the comfort factor even more
- Heel ProGrid Lite is responsive for great balance and control on the trail
- SSL EVA blend maximizes rebound and durability without adding a bunch of weight
- 4-mm offset heel-to-toe differential gives you a close-to-the-ground feel
- External Bedrock outsole protects your foot from sharp rocks and roots
- XT-900 high-traction rubber and multi-directional tread pattern helps you stick each step over slick or sandy trails
- Minimalist uppers cut bulk and weight to save you energy on each stride
- Gaiter-compatible to keep you covered on days when the weather is kicking your butt
Share your thoughts
More than satisfied
I ran my first trail race in these shoes yesterday. They are light weight and feel great on your feet. They are not waterproof, but I knew that going in. They were comfortable to run in even wet.